Optimize your pickup and curbside workflow & delight your customers with Shiday integration.
You can now optimize your pickup and curbside workflow while delighting your customers with Shipday’s new pick-up order notification system, which can help you to…
- Manage your pickup and curbside orders with ease & efficiency
- Reduce stress during peak hours
- Delivery tracking is also available – you can easily assign orders to your drivers and send a tracking link to your food clients via SMS.
This means that your customers will know exactly when to come pick up their food.
Here’s a video explaining how the system works.
To start using this great new pickup notification system, you can sign up by accessing the following link.
You can also benefit from a special Shipday pricing of 0.04 USD per pick up order including SMS costs when you combine Shipday with your CafeFuelOrders.com account (even the free version!)
- First go to your CafeFuelOrders.com Account. Look for more options on the left bar.
- Click on more and you will find ‘delivery tracking’ as optional feature there.
- If you click on delivery tracking, you will find Shipday integration.
- Click on “Enable Shipday”, it will ask you to open an account with Shipday first. You can also do it from here
- You need to enter Restaurant token in GloriaFood Account to connect with your Shipday account.
- The Restaurant token is the API key in Shipday. You can find it under “My Account” section in Shipday.
- After you copy the API key from Shipday and insert it into GloriaFood Account, you are connected.
- Now every time a delivery order comes in, it will go to Shipday account for dispatching and delivery tracking.
Finding API Key in Shipday Dashboard:
Main Menu > My Account> Account